Prep Time: 10min Cook Time: 1min
- Coarsely chopped turkey breast | 1 Cup
- Mixed salad greens or arugula | 1 Cup
- Whole kernel corn | 1/4 cup (canned or frozen)
- Chopped colored bell pepper | 1/4 cup
- Thinly sliced green onions | 2 tablespoons
- Light ranch dressing | 2 tablespoons
- Whole-wheat flour tortillas | 2 tortillas (regular size)
(Serving Size 2)
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 8.3 g
- Protein: 17.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 14.8 g
- Fiber: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Iron: 1.6 mg
- Sodium: 763 mg
- Calcium: 81 mg
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
- Warm tortillas as directed
- Top each tortilla with 1 cup ingredient mixture. Roll tortilla and cut diagonally to achieve esthetics. Can be served warm or cold.
Side Suggestion… Serve with red grapes and a glass of skim milk.